ECONYL® - ECO FRIENDLY
"BECAUSE CARING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT IS COOL & IMPORTANT"
Many of our products are constructed from sustainable techno- fabric made with ECONYL® - 100% recycled nylon from pre and post- consumer materials.
When tested in real life conditions, it is proven to be twice as chlorine and suncream resistant as compared to competitors’ fabrics.
ECONYL® created by Italian company Aquafil stands firm on creating high quality luxury fabrics through its regeneration system which has resulted in tremendous environmental benefits.
- Gentle hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water
- Drip dry in shade
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the swimwear
- Leave in direct sunlight- this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material
- Fake tanning products may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use